Customers can take advantage of our 30 day money-back return policy on all diamonds. After examining and evaluating your purchase, you may return your diamond for any reason. All custom made jewelry are considered a final sale and are not eligible for a refund. This will include all deposits for any item of jewelry including the initial deposit for our CAD program.
Below are our return policies and procedures. Should you need assistance with a return at any time, please contact our office at 212.221.1594, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9am - 5pm (EST), or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Orders Return Policies:
The Customer is responsible for all Return Shipments.
- All shipments must display a Return Authorization (RA#) on outside of box. Contact our office at 212.221.1594, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9am - 5pm (EST) to obtain your RA#. If your shipment does not display an RA #, it will be refused.
- All fees associated with credit card usage are not refundable.
- All packages must be shipped, fully insured, for the purchase amount.
- You will receive invoice value of your center stone, provided all criteria stated below are satisfied. Custom mountings are not returnable for credit or exchange.
- The 30 day period "return window" commences the day you have placed your deposit for either the diamond and or the engagement ring.
- Return shipments arriving postmarked after the 30 day return policy has expired will be refused and returned back to the sender.
- Brilliantly Engaged is not responsible for any possible claims if the item is lost and/or not insured for the full amount of the purchase.
- All original laboratory reports, appraisals and sales receipts must be included in the shipment.
- The original grading certificate is required with your return. A service charge of $300 applies to all Returns or Trade-Ups received without original Diamond Laboratory certificate.
- Brilliantly Engaged reserves the right to inspect and evaluate the diamond for any damages or fraudulent activity. If damages are found the customer will be notified immediately and the item submitted to a reputable 3rd party for further evaluation and verification of the extent of damage.
- Brilliantly Engaged reserves the right to negotiate a settlement cost for damaged return merchandise.
- All refunds will be processed within 10 business days.
- At the conclusion of our inspection we will issue a refund by company check.